Cleaning your DS, you prevent it from having dust that might get inside its buttons or even screen that may interfere with your gaming. Cleaning is done every month or two, or it depends on how you frequently use your DS. If a younger member of the family owns the DS, an adult must clean or supervise the cleaning in order to clean it properly and not to destroy the unit. DS is a sensitive item or unit to clean. That is why proper handling of the item is necessary. If you do not know how to properly clean your DS unit, here are simple steps for you to follow and be guided. DS is used at leisure time and at its best it gives you the best gaming service. And it is also your responsibility to clean it as necessary.
Things you need to prepare are the following:
- Rubbing alcohol – used as germicidal agent
- Paper towels – Used to wipe wet – dry the unit
- Q-tips – used to clean the corners of the DS
- Windex – used as a cleaning agent
Here are the steps on how to clean your DS:
Cleaning your DS is very simple. In fact you can definitely clean it everyday if you are not using it. You just have to follow theses steps and I am very sure you will have a DS good as new.
- Turn off your DS.
- Spray windex to your paper towel. Just enough to wet the paper towel not to soak it.
- Gently wipe it to your DS screen. You can repeat procedure 2 as desired. It is much better to wipe it in circular motion.
- Wipe the excess windex with dry paper towel.
- For cleaning the buttons, use Q – tips. Submerge it or wet your q-tips with rubbing alcohol and rub it to the button surface.
- If the corner of the DS is dirty, you can also use Q-tips with alcohol to clean it. Just scrub it and wipe off the excess alcohol.
- Once all the corners of your DS has been cleaned, to make sure that the unit has already dried, grab a dry paper towel and wipe the entire unit.
VIDEO: limpiando Nintendo DS