How to Clean an E-cig Atomizer
If you smoke an E-cigarette a lot, you might then experience some dark gunk which causes your atomizer to lose vapor. Some E-cig companies suggest cleaning the atomizer with dampen cloth, isopropyl alcohol and hot water. However, this process is ineffective as you will be inserting the cloth into the cartridge over and over again until all dirt is totally removed. This cleaning process takes forever. Cleaning an E-cig atomizer is fairly simple but proper knowledge is crucial.
The things that you will need are screw driver, can of sugar free coke, clean dry towel, water and alcohol.
Here are the important instructions in cleaning your E-cig atomizer:
- Get a screw driver and unscrew the atomizer to remove the cartridge and battery.
- Get a small container and pour in a can of sugar free coke.
- Immerse your atomizer into the small container with coke and let it sit for 3 to 4 hours.
- After soaking, get the atomizer and rinse it with warm running water. Make sure to remove any coke residue onto your atomizer.
- After thorough rinsing with water, wipe your E-cig atomizer with a clean dry towel.
- Rinse the atomizer again with your rubbing alcohol. The alcohol helps eliminate the coke syrup from the atomizer and kills bacteria. Alcohol is also ideal as it can evaporate faster into the air.
- Allow your E-cig atomizer to completely dry for few hours.
- Reassemble the atomizer and tighten the screws with a screw driver.
Most atomizers have built in rubber and plastic insulators. Avoid using acetone in cleaning atomizer as this can damage the rubber and plastic parts of your E-cig atomizer.
Related Cleaning Tips
How did this cleaning tip work for you? Do you have any tips, advice or questions – please let us know below!
Your contribution will help CleaningTips.com grow and provide the best quality tips for others!