How to Clean Adura Flooring
Adura flooring makes your houses and offices look fashionably elegant in the form of wood, tile, or stone. It also has an array of shapes, dimensions, surfaces, and setting up availability that you can choose from. Listed below are simple and easy procedures on proper cleaning and maintenance of your Adura floors.
- Sweep off your floor on a regular basis at least once or twice peer week.
- When dirt builds up and brushing alone is not enough, use a cleaner to help remove the dirt. You may try using clear, non-sudsy ammonia but do not put excessive amount for your flooring may look dull. This also goes with using soap or detergent products.
- Rinse the area if the cleanser you applied needs washing off.
- To keep your floor from its shiny appearance, use polishing products.
- After some applications of polish, an intermittent stripping and reapplication of polish may be needed.
- Do not use wax and do not rub.
- Dirty areas may need more than one application of polish.
- Let polish dry between coats.
- Avoid stains by wiping up leaks quickly.
- After the cleaning process, place doormats outside every access to your home to avoid dirt, sand, gravel and other substances such as grease, asphalt and driveway sealer from being tracked on your flooring.
- Do not put rubber-backed or coco fiber mats on your floor because they will put discoloration or scratch the surface.
- Make sure that you shut your curtains or blinds where excessive sunlight hits the floor. Heat and sunlight can cause dullness and discoloration.
- Use supporters for furniture with wide-bearing, non-staining floor guards. It should be made of non-pigmented solid plastic and should rest evenly on the floor. If you have metal protectors at home, it should be rust-proof.
- At all times, use strips of lumber or hard board landing strips to guard the floor when you need to shift weighty furniture and/or appliances and rollers.
Lists of Adura Flooring Problem and Quick Solution
- Rust: Soak a clean, white cloth in bleach solution and apply on rust stain and allow it to set for half an hour.
- Food and Beverages: Carefully scrape off using dull knife sticky objects. Soak a clean, white cloth in bleach solution and apply it on sticky substance or object and allow it to set for half an hour.
- Crayon, Ink, Hair Dye, Permanent Marker: Use a clean, damp white cloth with lighter fluid or isopropyl alcohol and wipe it to the marks on the floor. You may also use a soft toothbrush.
- Oil, Grease, Wax, Oil based Paint: Wipe with a cloth damped in a cleaner and scrape excess substance off using dull knife.
- Minor Cuts and Burns over Damaged Area: Just cover it with masking tape or contact your retailer for advice or further assistance.
- Marks or Scratches: Clean your Adura floor using white cloth dampened with lighter fluid or isopropyl alcohol.