Do you need to know what the reserve bank of the Dominican Republic offers you, know your balance sheet and other typical concepts of a bank through its portal?
Below you will learn all these important data for you as a customer of the bank, as they are basic concepts that the bank offers you in a very easy way.
How to know the balance of your account of the bank of reserves of the Dominican Republic
To see the balance of your account of the bank of reserves of the Dominican Republic you can do it from the portal your [email protected] banreservas, because it is the website that the bank has for you as a client to make several typical transactions such as making payments, making transfers, reviewing your balance, credits, debits and much more.
2. You can access the bank’s website at any time, every day of the year. Therefore, the review of your account statement and the transactions you need to make are available to you wherever you are, whether in your office or at home.
3. When entering banreservas.com you will access by choosing People or Companies and then you will simply select in the tab that opens the concern that you want to resolve with the guarantee of confidentiality of your data and the security provided by the technology applied last generation.
4. Under the Queries tab you can find out details about your account such as your credit card transactions, account status and much more.
5. From the Transfers tab you can make the transfers you need in real time either to your own account or to third parties.
You can also review the history of the transfers you have made and you can also make transfers to other banks.
6. If you choose LBTR, you will make the transfer in real time with an extra cost of commission.
7. If you choose ACH, you will make the transfer and it will be reflected in one to 24 hours in the destination account.
8. If you choose the Payments tab, you can pay your card registered at the bank, pay other banks, third parties, loans, etc. You can also consult the history of your payments, manage them and make payments to EdeNorte, Edesur, Claro, Orange and others.
9. If you choose the Applications tab, you can apply for a loan, a card, manage additional products, check the status of your card and even request an increase in the limit for your purchases.
10. In the top right menu you can customize the website according to your preference by choosing the language between French, English and Spanish as well as manage your accounts and make the settings you want to have a better experience.
Which are the bank reserves of the Dominican Republic branches
If you need to know the branches of the reserve bank of the Dominican Republic follow these steps:
- Go to banreservas.com/map.
2. As soon as you enter, you will see a map with a search engine so that you can find the branch closest to your home.
3. Write in the search engine the area, city or address and give it enter.
4. To the right of the search engine will open the image of the area you have searched with the arrows indicating the branch of that city or area.
5. By scrolling you will be able to read the results with the address of each of the branches and to the right you will see an enlarged map that shows you the area with the exact location of the branch.
What is the telephone number of the reserve bank of the Dominican Republic?
If you want to know about the reservation bank of the Dominican Republic, you can communicate whenever you want, because at any time you will be attended if you call the contact center: (809-200-3121 or (809) 960-2121.
If instead of calling you want to communicate by sending an email, you can do so at [email protected]
What is banreservas
1. You want to know what is banreservas, because it is a banking institution that leads the financial system by addressing different sectors to both individuals and companies.
2. However, it is not only a banking institution, since its beginnings it stood out for contributing to the economic development of the Dominican Republic with a commitment and philosophy that supports different segments of culture such as plastic arts, sports, education, literature, music and everything that has to do with human development, for which it collaborates with other social institutions that serve those most in need.
3. Moreover, due to its importance it is only behind the Central Bank. Going back to its history, the reserve bank of the Dominican Republic originated in 1941 through a decree of the then president Rafael Leónidas Trujillo, since in those years there were only 12 banks in the entire territory of the Dominican Republic, 3 of them foreign: the Bank of New Scotia, the Royal Bank of Canada and the National City Bank of New York.
After several negotiations between The National City Bank of New York and the Dominican government, the reserve bank of the Dominican Republic buys The National City Bank of New York with a view to a sustained Dominican economic security and independence in the future and organize the country’s economy.
Beyond its history and respecting its destiny is conformed by:
Personal banking, the commercial division that provides banking services such as loans, credit, debit and savings accounts with the participation of ATMs, branches, next door, your [email protected] and offers to make payments with the mobile phone through the App Banreservas.
2. SME banking as a division of business banking that provides savings, loans and financing for SMEs.
3. Government banking as part of the division of government responsible for lending, financing and also offers savings, credit and payment services.
4. Business and institutional banking, the division dedicated to business banking offering savings, loans and financing for SMEs.