How to Clean a Brighton Jewelry
Brighton Jewelry gives you whatever your style, personality, career, or mood. It is truly designed for you and known for designing products with a message. Whether it is love notes engraved on a bracelet, ring or any handbag with the treasured picture in it.
Brighton is known for its heart logo where a silver heart dangles which is truly appropriate because Brighton Company have put their hearts and soul to everything they do. With a sentimental value putted in jewelry, we should also know how to take an extra care and clean our Brighton Jewelry.
Here are some tips in cleaning our Brighton Jewelry:
- Get a clean and soft cloth.
- Prepare solutions that are compatible in cleaning which is lukewarm water.
- Soak the cloth for awhile in the water.
- Slowly wipe the wet cloth in the jewelry.
- Get an olive oil and another clean cloth.
- Drop one or two olive oil to the clean cloth.
- Wipe the cloth in the jewelry to absorb the dirt and dusts or any particles adhered to its jewelry parts.
- Always wipe excess oil from jewelry after to prevent it from harboring different microorganisms.
- Leave and keep your jewelry in a cool and neutral environment. Do not leave it under direct sunlight at all times.
We also have to pay attention to make the Brighton jewelry in fabulous condition such as: spray perfumes first before putting those jewelries; never wear jewelries when washing dishes or cleaning furniture; never also take a bath wearing it on; and do not mix Brighton jewelry with other stuff. You need to have your own separate container for them. Always remember that it has a delicate composition that may be broken when not given proper care.
Video: Brighton Jewelry Care