How to Clean a Circulon Cookware
Circulon is a brand of non-stick saucepan, frying pans and other cookware that are manufactured by Meyer. The non-stick coating circulon is bound by anodized aluminum which is harder as steel. Food would not stick to the pan and the groove wave design protects the pan from abrasion that is the major cause of damage among non-stick cookware. It is better to clean the pan regularly and after each cooking to prevent grease and food stain accumulation.
These are the steps on how to clean circulon cookware:
- The non-stick cookware like circulon is very easy to clean and must be maintain for long lasting use. Before starting the cleaning process, prepare the necessary equipments for cleaning. Get the soft brush, dishwashing soap, water and white vinegar ready.
- Mix dishwashing soap and water together in a basin until it becomes soapy water. Put the circulan cookware over and leave it for a few minutes so that soap can penetrate on the grease and stain.
- After soaking the cookware, get the soft brush and start brushing the inside portion. Apply pressure to scrub off deep-seated grease and stain. Brush cookware using circular strokes to effectively remove grease.
- Clean the outside and bottom portion of the cookware. Use scrub or sponge until outside grease and dirt can be removed. Do not scratch or scrub the shiny coating. Just wipe it with sponge.
- Rinse the cookware thoroughly with running water until soap residue and grease are completely removed. If possible rinse the cookware with warm water.
- Dry circulon cookware after cleaning. Allow it to dry until water droplets are completely gone. A clean kitchen towel can also be used to absorb excess water. Just pat over the cookware until water is absorbed.
- If there is food stuck on the cookware, mix one part white vinegar with three parts water and placed it on the pan. Allow the solution to boil for about 10 minutes. After it is done, discard the solution and wash the cookware until vinegar residue is removed. Wash with soap and water and rinse thoroughly.
Cleaning non-stick cookware like circulon is easy and simple but there are some precautions to be observed. Avoid using aerosol cooking spray on the pan. Do not place cookware in the dishwasher. It is better to hand wash all the pans. And after each cleaning dry the cookware right away to prevent water spots and discoloration.
Related Cleaning Tips
How did this cleaning tip work for you? Do you have any tips, advice or questions – please let us know below!
Your contribution will help CleaningTips.com grow and provide the best quality tips for others!