Humidifiers are one appliance that you must have at home. Aside from its major function of it has the capability of increasing your rooms moisture, it is also a solution for your nasal congestion, sinus irritation and dry cough. Your crane humidifiers are user friendly but it needs an ample attention when it comes to cleaning. It was studied that crane humidifiers allows the reproduction of harmful molds and bacteria which in the future will cause harm among children and elderly because it can give you allergies, inflammation and illnesses. For you to be minimally exposed to this harmful microorganism, you have to clean your crane humidifiers on a regular basis. You have to understand the importance of maintaining its cleanliness in order too to maintain its function. Cleaning your crane humidifier is simple. Here are simple to follow steps for you to clean your crane humidifiers with no sweat!
Things that you need to prepare are the following:
- Distilled water
- Bleach or white vinegar
- Scrub brush or bottle brush
- Sponge or damp cloth
Easy steps for you to follow:
- Prepare all the necessary materials needed. This can save your time and effort.
- Turn off your humidifier and make sure you unplug it before you attempt to clean it. Provide safety to yourself and others.
- Remove the cap from the tank and empty all of the water into your sink.
- In your tank fill it up with water. Then get your 1 tablespoon of bleach or white vinegar and pour it to your tank.
- Recap the tank and shake it briskly.
- After done shaking, remove the cap and empty the tank in your sink.
- By the use of your brush, inspect the inside of your tank for any deposits on the tank walls and scrub it.
- Rinse your humidifier tank with running water.
- After done rinsing, you can let it air dried.
- Get your damp cloth and place a small amount of vinegar into it. Wipe it from the inside of your tank. After you have completely wiped it with vinegar, wet a part of your damp cloth and wipe it to your tank. This is to remove any vinegar smell from your tank.
- Let it dry. You can let it air dried or you can use a dry cloth and wipe it from the inner to the outer.
- Refill your crane humidifiers with distilled water. Then you can now use it.
VIDEO: Crane Humidifiers How To Clean