How to Clean a Dust from Computer
Removing dust from your computer is a sure –fire way of keeping your electronics in functional order. Debris particles and dust can minimize the life of your electronics causing internal damage to your motherboard.
The things that you will need are microfiber towel, alcohol, water, soft nylon brush or clean cotton cloth and cotton swab.
Here are the important ways in cleaning dust from computer:
- Turn off your computer and unplug any electrical connections before doing the cleaning procedure. Allow your computer to cool down first.
- Use a microfiber towel and gently wipe the computer monitor screen using forward and backward motion. Pay particular attention to smudges and dust particles. Microfiber easily traps dust particle.
- For stubborn dirt on your screen, mix a solution of water and alcohol. Dip your microfiber cloth into the solution and gently scrub your computer screen. Allow the alcohol to evaporate into the air.
- Get your cotton swab and clean the air slots of the computer fan by twisting it.
- Use a can of compressed air in cleaning small holes around the speaker to remove dust within the surface.
- Clean your computer keyboards using a compressed air. Spray the spaces in between your keyboards to remove debris particles.
- You can also use a feather duster or a soft nylon brush in cleaning your keyboards. Scrub your keyboards to remove dust trapped behind the keys.
Avoid using strong cleaning agent in removing dirt and dust particles as this can permanently damage your computer. You can use a feather duster in removing dust particles after using your computer.
Related Cleaning Tips
How did this cleaning tip work for you? Do you have any tips, advice or questions – please let us know below!
Your contribution will help CleaningTips.com grow and provide the best quality tips for others!
|[…] to get your computer set maintain its full function like surfing the net, downloading and etc. Your computers also make your work and business easier and it has been a tool to success. You cannot prevent your […]|