Clothes and Garments
How to Clean Ecco Shoes
Ecco shoes are high quality shoe wear but are expensive. Any person who owns Ecco shoes would definitely want their shoes to last for years. Proper cleaning is important to prolong its life and achieve a good looking pair of shoes.
Here are the instructions in keeping your Ecco shoes clean and appealing:
- Wipe away light dirt using Ecco eraser. Moisten your sponge with Ecco foam cleaner and scrub off stains and dirt.
- Use a dry sponge and wipe off remaining residue.
- Wait for several hours for Ecco shoes to completely dry.
- For stubborn dirt and stain, get a soft cotton cloth and dip it into a solution of warm water and mild soap. Gently scrub off dirt particles.
- Wipe your Ecco shoes with a clean towel and allow to air dry.
- After it has dried, spray moderate amount of Ecco waterproof spray. A waterproof spray protects your ecco shoes from liquid stains and moisture.
- Rub your Ecco daily cream in the surface of your shoes after thorough cleaning.
- Blot your Ecco shoes with a dry sponge to suck in excess solution.
- Wipe your shoes with Ecco polisher to keep the original color of your shoes.
Wipe your Ecco shoes immediately with Ecco eraser after every use. This makes your shoe cleaning easier. After applying Ecco eraser, apply small amount of Ecco cream to condition your shoes.
Related Cleaning Tips
How did this cleaning tip work for you? Do you have any tips, advice or questions – please let us know below!
Your contribution will help CleaningTips.com grow and provide the best quality tips for others!
|[…] like other shoes, Etnies shoes can also harbor grime and dirt making your shoes appears dirty and soiled. Proper cleaning of Etnies shoes is essential so as to last longer and […]|