Although Macy’s in Spanish does not offer you the possibility of contact via online chat, it has different modes of communication such as a phone call.
If you need to communicate with the customer service in Spanish you can do it, just keep reading, as the following information is for you to read:
How to contact Macy’s in Spanish – 800-289-6229
- As you have already read, there is no possibility for you to contact macy’s in Spanish through online chat.
- But if your intention is to communicate by phone you can do so at: 800-289-6229.
- Then you can call 1.800.289.6229 24/7 and a macys.com customer service representative will assist you.
- If you need international customer service phone is: (IDD) +1 (513.7912, also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In case you need the credit customer service phone number, please contact: 1.888.257.6757, you can call Monday through Saturday from 9a.m. to 9p.m. local time and Sundays from 11a.m. to 8p.m. also local time.
- But since macys has several product divisions if you need to contact mattress and furniture customer service, you can call 1.888.6229, call Monday through Saturday from 8a.m. to 10p.m. local time. It is Eastern Time and Sundays from 9a.m. to 10p.m. also Eastern Time.
- But if you want to contact the mattress and furniture sales sector you can call for furniture at 1.800.456.2297 and for mattresses at 1.800.622.9233 every day of the week from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Eastern Time.
- In case you need to communicate with macys through the registry of weddings and gifts you can do so at the phone number 1.800.568.8865 from Monday to Friday from 9a.m. to 10p.m. Eastern time, Saturdays from 9a.m. to 7p.m. Eastern time and Sundays from 11a.m. to 7p.m. Eastern time.
How can I pay my Macy’s bill over the phone?
You wonder if I can pay your macys bill by phone, because in this case you do not need to contact customer service, as there are several ways:
- You can pay your Macys online bill by adding your macy’s credit card to your macys.com account. Depending on your credit profile, you will enter your account number as well as your bank account information, but you should know that online payment by debit card is not accepted.
Once you’ve added the card, choose Log in and then log in to the top right corner to open the drop-down menu.
Choose macy’s Credit Card and the site will redirect you to another to view your payment due date, minimum payment, account statement and other links from where you can manage your account.
You will enter to pay by clicking on Make a payment. Choose the payment source, send the information and schedule the payment.
2. You can also set up your bill payment with Autopay.
3. If you want to pay your Macys bill by debit card, check, or cash, just go to the store nearest you.
4. If you prefer to pay your Macys bill by mail, you can do so at the Macys American Express account: P.O. Box 9001108, Louisville, KY 40290-1108; Macy’s Payment P.O. Box 9001094, Louisville, KY 40290-1094; Macy’s Payment Department, 6716 Grade Lane, Bldg. 9 Suite 910, Louisville, KY 40213.
5. Please note that payment can be made by phone: 1-888-6757.
6. You should also remember that you can pay your Macy’s bill at the store, but debit cards are not accepted.
Macy’s with Spanish
Macys com Spanish is the chain of department stores in the United States and the largest in the country within the retail sector.
What are Macy’s Spanish Offers
At Macy’s en español you can find many offers of all kinds, for example:
- DC Shoes offers you offers such as 50% discount on shoes, with free shipping on your purchases and no minimum.
- If you are an international visitor you can access a discount on several macy’s products by printing the discount pass on your mobile phone.
- The discount pass for international visitors with the TOURISM code offers you a 10% discount on your purchases, you only have to redeem it in person at Macy’s store.
- But as a national visitor you also get a 10% discount on macy’s products by printing the voucher and displaying it on your mobile device.
- macy’s constantly offers you daily offers in what they call One Day Sale, for which they do a pre-sale on Fridays to launch the offer on Saturday.
- Check the newsletter that arrives in your email and don’t delete it because you can take advantage of macy’s offers with coupons that offer 20% discount.
- But if you didn’t subscribe to macy’s newsletter you can look it up online in the offers section.
- You can also subscribe to the mailing list.
- If you sign up you will receive a 15% discount.
- You can download the Macy’s App and get 25% on the first purchase.
Macy’s en español perfumes
As for Macy’s en español perfumes, in the store you will find fragrances that are top quality for men and women with a return policy that allows you to return the perfume you purchased within 30 days of purchasing it with its box and corresponding receipt.
Macy’s Spanish Credit Card
At Macy’s Spanish credit card you have two: with one of them you can shop at the store and with American Express both offer you an additional discount of 10% from August to December and more discount on the days of offers.
Macy’s Spanish payments
As for Macy’s Spanish payments, if you make your payment online it will appear on your account within 3 days of the date you programmed it.
What is DSNB Macy’s?
Want to know What is DSNB Macy’s? because it is simply a code that serves the credit agencies for the credit card Macy’s Store issued by the Department Stores National Bank, hence the acronym DSNB.