Mold is a fungus that can be very hazardous to anyone’s health. Cleaning mold particles is very important in order to prevent respiratory and skin diseases. Cleaning mold also requires protective barriers such as rubber gloves, eye goggles, and mask.
Below are the step by step procedures in cleaning molds:
- Put on your mask, eye goggle rubber gloves accordingly. Wear old clothes that you can just throw away after cleaning. These protective gears can prevent direct contact of these mold particles.
- Get an empty bottle spray. Pour in hot water halfway with liquid soap inside and shake. Avoid using ammonia solutions. It is important to read the content of the cleaning solution used.
- Spray the contaminated area and brush off mold particles using a brush or an old cloth.
- Use a dry sponge to suck in excess water and wipe thoroughly using a mop.
- Get your bucket and pour in 3 to 4 cups of water with half cup of bleach powder. Stir the cleaning solution. White vinegar can also be use in cleaning molds.
- Scrub the area using an old cloth.
- Wash the contaminated area with warm water.
- Wipe the area using a clean dry cloth and turn on your fan.
- Dispose your mask, gloves, eye goggle and used clothes after cleaning molds. Take a bath if necessary.
Mold particles love to dwell in dark, dirty and moist environment. It is beneficial to you’re your house clean. Molds are very harmful especially with children. You must avoid placing wet objects anywhere and watch out for any food left over. You should immediately clean soiled foods that are left. Proper cleaning at home is very crucial to achieve a high level of wellness to your family member.
VIDEO: Mould Or Mold How To Clean