Do you want to know if the Prudential life insurance are they a good option? We cannot control how long we will live, but being able to collect life insurance upon death is a way of supporting the future of our loved ones. Keep reading!
Prudential Financial, is the larger life insurer In the United States, it serves millions of clients with its term and universal life insurance in more than 40 countries.
8 TOP Reasons to Choose Prudential Insurance (Definitive)
Prudential Life Insurance has been characterized by its great career as life insurance provider for both companiesAs for private individuals, it even exceeds 140 years on the market.
Is this reason enough to choose it? Far from it, let’s see below the reasons why you should consider this company in the ranking of the better life insurance:
1. Prudential Seguros has great financial strength and therefore receives very good marks
Prudential Financial It has received an A + rating from AM Best, but to top it all, Standard & Poor’s has given it an AA rating when it comes to financial strength.
This without ceasing to emphasize once again what we had mentioned in previous lines about its more than 140 years in the market.
2. Prudential Financial has a variety of universal life policies
This insurer owns permanent life insurance plans that allow you to financially protect your loved ones in case of death, without having to worry about the term of 10, 20 or 30 years.
Prudential offers 2 types of universal life coverage policies, which you can customize according to your coverage needs, we will detail it below:
PruLife Essential UL
This policy includes the following:
- Compensation taxes.
You can make use of features that are included even while you are alive such as accumulation of cash value and other optional life benefits that you can customize to:
- In case of a serious illness.
- If you want to cover your loved ones with additional benefits in case an accident causes your death.
- For life coverage for minor children you have.
- In case for any circumstance you need to resort to the cash value.
PruLife SUL Protector
This policy is usually a little more limited, but it is very useful for:
- Compensation taxes.
This coverage plan covers the life of up to 2 people, in turn paying compensation once the dysfunction of the second person occurs.
Whether you decide to leave an inheritance to your children or to an organization without tax implications, this option can be very useful.
3. Term life insurance plans tailored to your needs (It couldn’t be better!)
Maybe you are not looking for life coverage permanently, but for specific periods of time.
The good news:
You can make regular rate payments with their temporary life coverage plans at terms of 10, 20 or 30 years.
It is in this way that you can also protect your loved ones with a benefit in case of death within the period of time for which you contracted said policy.
Among your options for temporary life coverage plans, you can choose the following:
- Term Essential.
- Term Elite.
- PruTerm One.
This is where everything gets more interesting …
After conducting research, according to the Investopedia portal, these are some rates for healthy people under 35 years of age with Term Essential coverage plans for a period of 10 years:
|Female under 35 years||Male under 35 years old||Coverage amount|
|$ 12.08||$ 13.65||$ 100,000|
|$ 15.32||$ 18.82||$ 250,000|
|$ 23.19||$ 30.19||$ 500,000|
|$ 31.07||$ 41.57||$ 750,000|
4. Indexed universal life plan
Consider this coverage option, if you want to voluntarily increase your cash value. It currently offers two types of index life coverage policy:
- PruLife Founders Plus UL: This coverage plan gives you access to accumulating cash, including additional income in the retirement stages.
- PruLife Index Advantage UL: This coverage option allows you a greater increase in value. It has 4 different options for generating cash value.
The first consists of a fixed and declared interest, while the other 3 are based on the S&P 500, but do not include dividends.
5. Variable universal life insurance
If you consider yourself an active person in managing your coverage plans, then you might consider this option.
This policy is mainly characterized by the combination of protection with the possibility of increasing cash values.
The two options they include are:
- PruLife Custom Premier II.
- VUL Protector.
6. Has online resources to meet your coverage needs
To facilitate and personalize your quote, you can use its tools such as the life insurance calculator, in order to know exactly how much life coverage you require.
But if this is not enough:
It also has question tools that will allow you to be more delimiting in the options you have to choose from.
7. You have the option of consulting with a financial professional (First-hand, personalized advice!)
Something that differentiates Prudential Financial from other insurers, is that instead of talking to insurance agents, you can directly advise financial professionals who will help you be more effective in choosing your personalized coverage plan.
8. It allows you to save just to take care of your health (The best of the best!)
Thanks to your program Prudential Vitality, you can save on your life coverage through discounts just for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
By purchasing your life coverage plan, you can download its mobile application to participate in this program.
Do you like going to the movies? Surprise!
With the Vitality programYou can even get tickets to go to the movies to have a good time of distraction.
Prudential Insurance phone
- Prudential Seguros México contact number: +52 55 1103 7000.
- Prudential Seguros Argentina phone number: +54 800-777-7783.
- US number for policy questions or filing a death claim: 1-800-944-8786 for number of policies beginning with letter V. For other policy numbers contact 1-800-778-2255.
- To present claims online 24/7, only the United States applies.
Share it with your friends!