Create E-Commerce Site
One way to create a e-commerce site or a e-commerce site is through service providers who offer to build the site for you at an affordable price. The other way to do this is to design it yourself, of course it requires some skills in using the software that is used to build web pages.
Here are some tips for building a good e-commerce website. The main objective of any e-commerce website is to sell your products online.
- The website should be like a supermarket where shoppers can browse easily. People like to visit websites aesthetically designed. The site must be well structured, show all the products with the necessary information so that the customer can make the decision to buy.
- You can display different web pages for different product groups with a good menu system to navigate. Your home page should clearly display several of your main products for the visitor to purchase.
- Use buttons and links. Use the appropriate color and font sizes so that they are nice and legible. Avoid having too many eye-catching contents. Also, don’t fill the page with too many buttons and links. Another important aspect is that cover page and all other pages load quickly.
- Have a search tool for your website on the home page so that buyers can quickly find the product they want. One of the biggest mistakes made on some e-commerce websites is not placing a search tool.
- Display all necessary product details on the same page. Don’t make the buyer skip through countless pages and links to find the data you need to make your decision. In addition, the price of the product must be displayed significantly on the product page itself. Do not put “You can see the price in the shopping cart”. It’s irritating.
- Product images should be clear and show the best possible detail. Keep them small enough in resolution, i. e. 500kb vs 1500kb) so that they load quickly. The loading speed varies depending on the type of connection used by the purchaser.
With common sense and a few tips you can always build a good e-commerce website. There are many online resources to help you. But if you decide to use the available services that offer you websites of pre-designed e-commerce sites ready for you to start your online store you can use these tips to evaluate the design made by your service provider.