Do you want to know about the Popular Association of Savings and Loans (APAP) because you need to open a savings account or apply for a loan but you are not sure if you qualify as a person or company? Below you will find out exactly how this Dominican entity works.
How the Popular Savings and Loan Association works
- How the Popular Savings and Loan Association works
- What the National Savings and Loans Association offers
- Requirements for access to the national savings and loans loan
- Loans for vehicles of the National Association of Savings and Loans Santo Domingo
- Where the National Savings and Loan Association is located – Head Office
- What is apap online?
- The Popular Savings and Loan Association opened its doors in 1972.
- Since its inception, it has worked to promote housing loans and savings.
- It also works with dedication to national industries and businesses in order to ensure their progress.
- In fact, it is an entity that contributed extensively to the economic and social development of the Dominican Republic by granting loans to middle and lower class people and to small and medium enterprises under financing policies that are socially responsible.
- The entity focuses on the welfare of the community with actions aimed at promoting sport, health, housing, without neglecting the vision on the protection and conservation of the environment.
- It is an entity with social responsibility which is endorsed by the Cyberfacil Rooms that were created from an agreement with the Dominican Institute of Telecommunications.
- They are virtual rooms that were installed in the provinces of Puerto Plata, Mao and Valverde.
- They are free rooms and libraries that offer young people belonging to rural areas a stimulus that allows them access to Internet and letters with the intention of providing them a path to knowledge and an evolution in social and economic.
- The National Savings and Loans has in mind the extension of this plan with libraries and virtual rooms to other areas of the Dominican Republic.
What the National Savings and Loans Association offers
- The National Association of Savings and Loans offers you to buy, remodel or build your home in a very simple way.
- Repayment terms are a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 30 years with home and real estate collateral.
- It offers you financing of up to 80% on the value of the house you want to buy or on its appraisal always considering the lowest value.
- You can schedule payments with automatic debit
- It offers you a disability and life insurance as a guarantee for the entire loan in the event of a claim.
- It also has fire insurance to protect your investment.
- By signing you can pay the closing costs or you can deduct them from the disbursement.
- After the year with your loan if you have a need you have access to more personal loan.
Requirements for access to the national savings and loans loan
- You must be a natural person between the ages of 18 and 70.
- You must show that you have a job with a seniority that is not less than 6 months.
- You must submit a signed and completed application.
- You must present a photocopy of your identity document if you are the applicant and that of your spouse if you are married.
- If you are married, you must present the marriage certificate (original).
- You must prove that you work by presenting your paycheck stub.
- You will present your savings account statement, checking account, credit card (the last three months).
- A report on the appraisal of the property you wish to buy, which must be carried out by the national authorized appraiser or by the BNV.
- A copy of the title deed or duplicate.
- Certification of liens and fees.
- If you need the loan for the remodeling or construction you will present the budget of work.
- Real estate tax.
Loans for vehicles of the National Association of Savings and Loans Santo Domingo
If you need a loan for the purchase of a vehicle, it is also provided by the National Savings and Loans Office:
- You can apply for a loan for the company of a new vehicle 0 km or up to 2 years of manufacture or used with a financing of up to 6 years for the new car and 5 for the used car.
- The financing will cover up to 80% of the sale price of the new car.
- You can schedule automatic debit payments.
- Your investment is protected with 100% motor vehicle insurance.
- You can pay closing costs at the time of signing the contract.
- You must be an individual between the ages of 18 and 70.
- You must show that you have 6 months’ seniority in your job.
- You must submit a signed and completed loan application.
- You will present a copy of your identity document and the guarantor.
- You will present your pay stubs or an affidavit from the signers.
- You will present a copy of your driver’s license.
- You will present the quotation of the vehicle you wish to buy.
- If you prefer the loan for the purchase of a used car, it must be up to 5 years old.
Where the National Savings and Loan Association is located – Head Office
The National Association of Savings and Loans Head Office is located in:
- Ave. 27 de febrero 218, Ens Vergel Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- The main office telephone (central telephone is: (809) 688-6631 ext 2170, 2333
- You can reach us by phone: 8069-731-3333.
- If you want to send an email you can do it to [email protected]
- If you need to report the theft or loss of your debit or credit card you can call 24 hours a day to the direct phone number in Santo Domingo: (809) 686-1409, the central phone is (809) 688 6631 option 1, phonefax (809)731-3333 option 1, from your cell phone dial *256 option 1.
- If you lick from the inside, call toll free 1 (809)200-6631. If you are calling from Canada or the United States, call toll free (888) 708-9793.
Information on the National Savings and Loan Association branches
- The National Savings and Loans has several branches throughout the country with flexible schedules.
- Branch offices are open Monday through Friday from 8.15 a.m. to 4.43 p.m.
- They also serve you on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- From the city you can reach Fonofácil at (809) 731-3333 option 0.
- From the interior you can call toll-free at 1 (809) 200-3333.
- From your cell phone you can call *256 with Tricom and Claro.
- The call center is (809-829) 688-6631.
What is apap online?
Apap enlinea is the new functionality provided by the entity so that you can make all your transactions and review your account from the comfort of your home or office.
- Go to www.apap.com.do
- Once you log in you will be able to pay your credit card in dollars.
- You will make payments to third parties and transfers.
- You can make multiple transfers in a single transaction.
- You can view the latest transactions, check balances, online transactions, account statements and much more.
- The Asociación Popular de Horros y préstamos provides you with access to all the functionalities if you are a customer.
Also with APAPPMóvil you can go shopping and take full advantage of all the features it has as:
– Activation and blocking of credit cards.
– Cash advances with credit to my APAP account.
– Credit Redeem.
– Graph of the consumption in my credit cards.
– Payment of basic services.
– Recharge minutes to cell phones.
– Travel report.
– LBTR instant transactions.
– Transactions to other banks.
– Transactions in APAP.
– 24/7 availability.