- How much money can I ask for with Avant and Bad Credit Loans?
- How long do I have to return the money?
- How much do Avant and Bad Credit Loans express loans cost?
- How do I apply for a quick loan at Avant and Bad Credit Loans?
- How long does it take for Avant and BadCreditLoans to give me the approval and the money?
- What requirements do Avant and Bad Credit Loans ask of me?
- How is urgent credit from Avant and Bad Credit Loans returned?
Having the greatest number of financing options will always be important for your personal finances. This time we are going to compare the conditions of the quick loans that you find in Avant and in Bad Credit Loans, two reputable online companies in the United States.
How much money can I ask for with Avant and Bad Credit Loans?
When it comes to the money you can get on these online platforms, each option is different. As Avant offers direct financing, you have access to amounts that start at $ 2000 and can reach up to $ 35,000.
These amounts may differ from the area where you live or the state laws that govern these quick loans.
- Bad Credit Loans
- Loan amount: between $ 500 and $ 10,000
- Term: between 3 and 36 months
- Loan amount: between $ 2,000 and $ 35,000
- Term: between 24 and 60 months
With BadCreditLoans you can get a minimum of $ 500 or a $ 10,000 maximum. This is partly because this company works as an intermediary, putting you in contact with reliable lenders.
In this case, the amounts are also subject to the regulations imposed by the state for these urgent credits.
How long do I have to return the money?
Depending on the amount of money you request and your credit history, you may have more or less time.
As far as Avant is concerned, they start at 2 years old and you can ask up to 60 months to pay.
In Bad Credit Loans the terms are shorter, being the minimum 3 months and the maximum 3 years.
How much do Avant and Bad Credit Loans express loans cost?
The interest rate or APR is essential for fast financing. The people of Avant have rates that go from 9.95% to 39.95% and the administrative commission can vary from 0% to 4.75% on the requested amount.
If you are 10 days late to pay the monthly payment, they charge you $ 25. If your payment lacks funds, the penalty is $ 15.
On the other hand, the lenders who work with Bad Credit Loans give you interest rates that are located between 5.99% and 39.99%. The most accurate calculation of what the quick loan can cost you will depend on the option you choose once they give you the list of possible funders who want to give you the money you ask for.
How do I apply for a quick loan at Avant and Bad Credit Loans?
The process to apply for a quick loan with these options is quite explicit and simple.
- You go to the website and click on “Check your loan options”.
- This takes you to the form that you can complete in 10 min or less.
- After accepting the terms and conditions, you choose the ideal credit and wait for approval.
With Bad Credit Loans it’s almost the same process:
- You enter the official page and press “Get started today”.
- Then you put your personal data and then the financial ones.
- You end up accepting the terms, e-consent and privacy policies by clicking “Submit information”.
How long does it take for Avant and BadCreditLoans to give me the approval and the money?
Because they are urgent credits, the procedures require a few documents. In Avant, the form should take you between 5 and 10 minutes to complete. The same day you receive an email accepting your request or rejecting it.
If they give you the “Ok”, you get the money in your personal bank account the next business day (requests processed before 4:30 pm CT Monday-Friday).
Using Bad Credit Loans is a similar process, but with some differences. Filling out the application shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes and then the system matches you with multiple lenders.
Once you choose the most attractive option, response times will vary. Habitually they give you approval the same day and the money the next day depending on the request processing hours.
What requirements do Avant and Bad Credit Loans ask of me?
Most of these platforms work the same way. In the case of Avant, you will need:
- Credit score above 580.
- Active phone and email.
- Age of majority (18+) depending on where you live.
- Checking or savings account in your name.
- Verifiable source of income (minimum $ 20,000 per year).
For Bad Credit Loans, the collections are:
- Be of legal age: 18 or 21 years old.
- Have your own savings or checking account.
- Give a valid email and home or office phone numbers.
- Have US citizenship or be a permanent resident.
- Have a recurring source of income (salary, self-employment or government benefits).
How is urgent credit from Avant and Bad Credit Loans returned?
Within the stipulated term and the assigned installments, you have standard ways to return the personal loan. With Avant you have electronic transfers and a credit or debit card (except Visa and the AvantCard). They also allow you to make advance payments from the platform of this company.
As to Bad Credit LoansIt will depend on the lender with whom you decide to do business. Most accept payments via wire transfer, credit / debit cards, checks, or direct deposit. Some may allow you to pay fees in advance and some may not.