Without logging onto the Metro PCS Wireless customer service website to report any issues or to make a payment you can use your phone from the number *611 or from (888)8638768.
The idea is that you can communicate quickly and in Spanish, so through these two options an operator will answer your call in your language.
Tabla de contenidos
What is the metro pcs customer service phone number
- You can contact metro pcs customer service sales department by calling 1-877-603-3022 if you are interested in making a purchase and you will also be attended by a customer service operator from this department.
- If instead of communicating by phone you want to communicate in person you can do so using the store locator and find the agent closest to your home address.
- If you have an open account and want to ask any questions, as a customer you can contact us through a 24-hour hotline:
- If you would like to contact customer service in Spanish, you can reach your mobile phone at *611 or 1-888-863-8768 anytime, any day of the week.
Similarly, if you need to contact customer service to make a payment , you can call *611 or 1-888-863-8768.
- While you can call from your MetroPCS phone, you can also use your landline phone by dialing 888-863-8768.
- Once you have dialed 888-863-8768, when the operator hears your instructions
- If you want an operator to attend you in Spanish, press 2.
- Then listen to the instructions, as you can contact sales support, technical support and the billing department.
- Next, the operator must be able to verify your account information by providing your MetroPCS number, your first and last name, and your last 4 Social Security numbers.
- Once your customer information has been verified, you must tell the operator what the problem you are communicating about is and it will be the operator who will help you with the step-by-step resolution of your problem.
611 metro pcs customer service
When you need to talk to someone about your metro pcs account, you can call a metro pcs customer service representative at (888)8638768.
Simply dial 611 from your T-Mobile phone or use the T-Mobile app to give us a call.
MetroPCS Customer Service Phone Numbers for USA: 1-800-255-8351
Miami +1 305-549-5433
New Jersey +1 732-998-8824
New York +1 347-529-5635
Houston +1 713-497-5140
Dallas +1 214-575-2288
Phoenix +1 623-247-1147
Phoenix +1 602-276-7777
Orlando +1 407-601-2753
Chicago +1 312-944-9620
Atlanta +1 404-344-4299
Los Angeles +1 323-838-0800
Philadelphia +1 267-639-4081
Tampa +1 813-374-9942
Las Vegas +1 702-650-2400
Washington +1 724-206-9470
San Francisco +1 415-822-8800
Austin +1 512-389-9780
Las Vegas +1 702-382-9898
- MetroPCS Customer Service from a Cell Phone: 888-863-8768
- Request for Refund by mail: 1-800-999-6389
- Number to protect your phone: 1-866-862-3397
- Phone to make a payment to MetroPCS: 888-863-8768
How to call metro pcs customer service in Spanish for refund problems
- For refund problems with metro pcs customer service, you can call from 7am to 7pm Monday through Friday at 1-800-999-6389.
- If you do not want to make a phone call, you can log in to the metro pcs portal and fill out the contact form with your full details including your name, surname, postal address, apartment number, city, state, zip code and your metro pcs phone number.
- Then the contact form will ask you to enter your email address and you must select your problem from the drop-down menu.
- Choose from four options: 1. Check the status of my refund request. 2. Receipt of rejection notification. 3. Questions about promotion requirements or how to send, 4. Questions about my prepaid refund card.
- Finally you must fill in the text field for comments. In this space you can expand your problem with all the details so that the representative can understand your problem and provide you with a solution.
- Finish by clicking on the Submit button and you have submitted your question.
- If you can’t find a solution by filling out the contact form, you can always contact us during customer service hours through the live chat portal and you will also talk to an operator to help you resolve the refund issue.
Activate a new metro pcs account
If you need to activate a new metro pcs account and need customer service you can call Lamar by phone at 1-888-8768.
But if you don’t want to call, you can activate it online.
- Keep your phone handy and you can activate it in 10 minutes, but you must have your debit or credit card with you.
- If you are a new customer you will find two buttons, with one of them you will activate the device and another button will help you to activate several devices.
- If you are a current customer who wants to activate a new phone you will find two buttons, with one of them you will add a line and another button that will allow you to change the phone, plan or service.
- Click on the button corresponding to the type of customer you are.
- To activate a device as a new customer you must first turn off the phone to activate it, then enter the zip code where you will be using the phone.
- Then you will enter the IMEI number to search for the device.
- After that, it will be necessary to verify the SIM/ICCID number, for which you will enter the 20 numbers and the final SIM F.
- You will choose the phone number option, defining if it is a new number, you transfer your landline or you transfer your mobile number.
- These steps are completed by clicking on «Verify» and then click on «Continue» to choose your plan.
- After you have chosen your plan with the corresponding steps, you will click on Continue to continue choosing the services.
- After you have chosen the services, activation continues by clicking on Continue and you will complete your personal information.
- Finally after clicking on Follow you will reach the last point of the review.
However, if you need to make a payment and you are looking for metro pcs customer service, remember that you can make your payment online.
To make an automatic payment you only have to log in to your account and once in ewallet you will set up the automatic payment.
If you are a customer but have not registered yet, first register to pay in a few minutes.
But you can also make a payment to metro pcs without creating an account, as you simply enter your phone number, choose not to login to my account, then confirm the phone number and click Next to complete the payment.
MetroPCS vs. Boost Mobile: Which one is right for you?
Smartphone users are looking for ways to save money on their monthly bills, and prepaid companies – which offer lower-priced plans without many service bells and whistles – are one of the obvious ways to reduce their costs. MetroPCS and Boost Mobile seem to feel that, as the two prepaid companies have spent the last few months launching new deals to attract new customers.
In the last salvo, Boost’s monthly rates now include taxes and fees, matching a similar offer from MetroPCS. Both companies now charge the same amount when you add additional lines, although they will find promotions to attract you and your family to change your mobile service.
But which carrier is the best option? The decision comes down to network performance and data plan options. That’s how MetroPCS and Boost accumulate.
MetroPCS Key Strengths
- Uses T-Mobile’s superior networkUnlimited data plan is more attractiveSelection of layered data plans
Increase the benefits of mobile keys
- Better customer service
- Link to Tidal Streaming music streaming service
- Aggressive promotion targeting switches
Range of coverage
A comparison between MetroPCS and Boost Mobile in network coverage is actually a comparison between their parent companies. MetroPCS is owned by T-Mobile, while Boost is a subsidiary of Sprint.
That would seem to tip things in favor of MetroPCS, as T-Mobile has one of the highest rated networks, according to several testing companies. The latest OpenSignal report says T-Mobile has the fastest network speed and 4G availability from the top four vendors. Ookla agrees that T-Mobile has the fastest network, and while Sprint’s speeds are improving, it is still ahead of the curve. A dissenting voice comes from RootMetrics, which actually puts Sprint ahead of T-Mobile in its RootScore rating system.
Company website and social networking site
- Metro pc En español